Social Media Manager
Signature Living operates Hotels, Event Venues, Spas, Bars & Restaurants across Liverpool, Cardiff & Belfast including:
- 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic
- Alma de Cuba
- ArtHouse Hotel
- Signature Living Apart- Hotel & Party Apartments
- The Exchange Hotel
- The George Best Hotel
- The Shankly Hotel
- The Dixie Dean Hotel
The position will see you managing the organisation’s online presence by developing strategies, generating engaging and innovative content, ensuring brand awareness, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing pages, projects and campaigns. You must have the ability to think quick on your feet, turn your ideas into actions and keep up with our incredible growth!
Role and Responsibilities
- As the Social Media Manager, you will be joining one of the fastest growing hospitality organisations in the UK. We have one of the largest social media followings in Liverpool and operate multiple pages 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our culture is fast paced and ambitious, we create memorable and innovative social media posts which help to drive our business forward, connect with guests and increase sales.
- To develop relevant and consist content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design of social pages (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Instagram Profile, stories, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and enhancing company reputation.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as and when needed.
- Compile reports for senior management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop organisational elements to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Ensure continuous professional development to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyse campaigns and translate circumstantial or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results
- Work closely with Head of Departments and Managers to ensure social media campaigns are created and launched in short time frames.
- Manage the Social Media Team to ensure consistent high performance and productivity.
- And any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager.