Sous Chef – Deli Restaurant
Signature Group are set to open a new, deli style restaurant in the heart if Liverpool City Centre.
Our deli restaurant will offer Mediterranean influenced food, using local and regional ingredients wherever possible.
Based within the Bling Bling building on Hanover Street, our deli restaurant will be part of Signature Works, a unique city centre co-working office space for hot-desking and networking.
Job Purpose / Summary:
- To support the Head Chef by ensuring the efficient and effective running of the kitchen team.
- To ensure that the preparation and presentation of the food is of a high standard.
- Provide a standard of food that complies with food safety regulations.
- Support, train and develop kitchen team.
- Achieve company standards.
- Comply with Food and Health and Safety regulations.
- Achieve budgeted food gross profit.
- Create a safe working environment for all team members.
- To provide a first class service to hotel guests
- Monitor and control key departmental costs and controls
- Previous experience managing a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays