Spa Therapist – Morgan’s Spa
30 James Street, Liverpool
30 James Street
The fastest growing, most exciting company in Liverpool is in search of new talent. If you’re hard working, ambitious and full of Signature spirit, Signature Careers would love to hear from you.
Signature Living is the company behind Liverpool’s award-winning 30 James Street Hotel – Home of the Titanic. A Grade II* listed venue in the heart of the city, this spectacular building boasts a rich maritime history.
Only moments from Liverpool’s world-famous waterfront, you’d be working in a first-class location, surrounded by famous landmarks, the bustling business district and leading bars and restaurants.
So, if you’d like to jump on board with the James Street team, get in touch! We promise you’ll enjoy the journey.
You will be responsible for all massages and treatment related activities, and for the safety of the guests in the massage room in line with the hotels operational and treatment standards.
You will maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself and all personnel involved in the massage room operation.
Our Ideal candidate will be caring with a positive attitude. You will have a genuine interest in helping clients overcome physical problems and extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation.
Spa Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes.
- Promoting the massage to the SPA members and the hotel guests.
- Monitor stock levels of oils and creams to ensures that spa stock levels are maintained.
- Provides individualised bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations.
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
- Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Assess guest needs and enquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees, treatments, products and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
- Set up and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor.
- Be familiar with all hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and confidentiality.
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
Level 3 Beauty Therapy