The Football Quarter – Bartender
Introducing football fans to Europe’s first ever football quarter.
Football Quarter – Bar Tender
Bill Shankly and Dixie Dean left behind a lasting legacy in Liverpool. The friendly rivalry between Liverpool and Everton always come’s down to the age-old question “are you a red or a blue?”
It is this infectious, competitive spirit that brings Liverpool fans together. By bringing together The Shankly Hotel and The Dixie Dean Hotel, it ignites a unique football culture and community, Introducing football fans to Europe’s first ever football quarter.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders for drinks and snacks.
- Checking identification of the guest/Challenge 25.
- Mixing drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages to venue specification.
- Up-selling additional drinks/upgrades/packages.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of menus and events.
- Maintaining a clean working area.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Previous cocktail-training
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a real team player
- Excel in fast-paced working environments