Signature Living are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our fast-growing team in Liverpool.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to be part of an innovative and highly creative team to deliver the complete digital package.
You must be passionate about the latest technologies, coding standards and best practice with the ability to identify problems and create a strategy to solve them. The ability to work under pressure and to a deadline is essential.
You will be reporting to the head of development and working alongside the dev team across all existing and new Signature Living brands working on a range projects for desktop, tablet and mobile and will be involved through the full design process from idea conception, production, testing and delivery.
You must have the following experience/skill set
- Use of CSS Pre-Processors (Sass, Less, etc)
- Good code review ethos and practice
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to develop WordPress themes from a PSD file
- An understanding of build/automation systems
- Migration of WordPress sites and basic server management
- Developing fully responsive layouts across multiple devices
- PHP / MySQL knowledge
- An interest in UX design principles
- GIT (hub/bitbucket)
- Experience with good DevOp practices
- An understanding and experience of Agile development
- Aweber/Mailchimp/Campaign Monitor experience
- Experience working in a commercial/agency environment
Personal attributes and qualities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple workloads
- Efficient and committed to solving problems
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent communication skills