A vital part of the team, you’ll be the one helping brides and grooms create the wedding of their dreams.
Are you a bit of a romantic with a gift of the gab? Do you reckon you can bring bundles of creativity, energy and personality to a dynamic role within an exciting company?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Signature Living are looking for a new member to join our fabulous family as a wonderful Wedding Coordinator.
A vital part of the team, you’ll be the one helping brides and grooms create the wedding of their dreams. It’ll be up to you to tailor one-of-a-kind wedding experiences for our loved-up couples, ensuring that every little detail is catered for.
It’s more than worth it when you see their special day come together due to your hard work and dedication!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We specialise in large group accommodation, luxury stays, unforgettable experiences and award-winning dining and events venues. We’re famous for going against the grain, crazy events, unparalleled customer service and most importantly – we have fun!
COULD IT BE YOU?
- If you have previous experience within the events and wedding industry or can demonstrate excellent customer service and understanding the events industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Signature want to see you showing off a strong sales background with a gift of the gab.
- If you have great communication skills, then let’s talk!
- We want people on our team who are positive, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
- If you have the ability to follow company procedures and maintain high standards that Signature upkeep every day, then you’re well on your way to being a perfect addition to the Signature Living family.
WHAT YOU’LL BE GETTING UP TO
- You’ll be dealing with telephone, online and email enquiries and converting them into unforgettable show-rounds and confirming bookings for all those excited couples.
- You’ll book in important meetings and events at venues to show off our fabulous event spaces.
- We’ll want you to market the venues as event spaces, putting your own creative twist and fab personality onto every pitch. You’ll also help to set up showstopping Wedding Fayres!
- Administrative responsibilities will be important to make sure everything is organised, efficient and giving you the chance to shine as one of our dedicated wedding specialists.
- We look for people who can work effectively with minimal supervision – this gives you space to make this role your own.
- You’ll need to be able to prioritise effectively, manage time well, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers – building valuable relationships with customers and colleagues is a large part of this job!
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation in everything you do; you’ll be a multi-tasker and be versatile. Be ready for anything, no day is the same!
- We also want to see you demonstrate your honesty and reliability, as our lovely customers trust us to make their wedding the best day of their lives.