Wedding Specialist – Preston
Are you a PHENOMENAL seller?
Can you bring MAGIC to special occasions?
Then we want to hear from you!
- Dealing with telephone, online, CRM and email enquiries and converting them into show-rounds and confirmed bookings, ensuring a high conversion rate form initial enquiry
- Respond to enquiries within the time frame set by line manager
- Plan and run wedding showcases, fayres and open evenings at the venues
- Managing the requirements of the guests from the initial enquiry, throughout the planning process to completion
- Ensure the smooth running of each event in line with the guests requirements by producing concise function sheets and briefing the operational team in weekly meetings
- Explore all up-selling opportunities throughout each event to maximise sales
- Ensure the delivery of after sales care including completion of event summary feedback and anniversary packages
- Ensure efficient in Diary Management
- Administrative responsibilities as per the requirements of the business
- Previous experience within the events industry would be greatly advantageous; however, a demonstration of excellent customer service and understanding the events industry would be ideal
- Strong sales background
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to follow company procedures and maintain the high standards
- Honesty and reliability