Bar Back The Shankly Hotel
At Signature Living, we’re all about team players. A talented bunch with time for fun, we’re in search of a hard worker with plenty of personality.
We’re the brains behind Liverpool’s luxury Shankly Hotel, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
Celebrating the legacy of football icon Bill Shankly, the exquisite hotel venue is truly one of a kind.
The Shankly is a fantastic place to showcase and enhance your skillset. You’ll be working within an uplifting environment, offering guests an unforgettable experience.
So, if you’re ready to kick off the next chapter of your career, we’d love to hear from you.
A Bar back is a great introduction into the day and life of a bar. A bar back is someone behind the scenes who makes the operation of the bar run more smoothly. Great bar backs are those that don’t need to be told or asked to get something. They are constantly aware of what’s on hand in the bar and what’s needed and get items before a bartender has time to run out. It is often said, it’s probably one of the most important positions in a bar.
THE JOB ROLE CONSISTS OF
- Ensure there is always enough stock
- Run to the storage area to get alcohol if any bartender runs out
- Change kegs when required
- Pick up empty glasses and bottles from the tables and outside the bar (called bussing)
- Wipe down tables and bar tops
- Re-stock garnishes and mixes
- Always ensure there is enough clean glassware
- Re-stock ice when needed
- Maintain clean rags in each bartender’s station
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Great communication skills
- High energy level
- Handle a fast-paced work environment
- Honesty and integrity