Guest Relations Manager – The Shankly Hotel
At Signature Living, the customer experience sits at the very heart of everything we do. Every customer contact counts, and each journey is unique. As Guest Relations Manager, you will be integral in ensuring our customer service is at the highest standard possible.
Are you good enough to sign for #TeamShankly?
Meeting and greeting guests upon check in and check out and observing the process leading post training to assisting Front of House Team directly with checking guests in and out.
- Following up check in’s with a personal visit to each room/guest to ensure room is satisfactory, whether they need anything.
- To observe check out process and be on hand to deal with any complaints that may not have been dealt with prior to checking out; to resolve these where possible to ensure guest leaves hotel satisfied.
- Being personally responsible for management of the TripAdvisor account for the hotel, overseeing reviews, responding to any reviews whether they be positive or negative.
- To be on hand at check out to listen for positive feedback and to advocate the usage of TripAdvisor to capture these comments.
- To upsell other elements of the business, including restaurants, bars and events
- Personally responsible for looking after any VIP guests attending the hotel
- To contribute to the established social media presence by having guests tweet or check themselves into the hotel on Facebook and to encourage photos upon check in, check out and throughout the visit, ensuring the hotel is tagged in on all social media platforms.
- To build a rapport with future guests – confirming all activities and upselling our products – offering our full concierge service.
- Reporting & Auditing – Completing regular self-audits on all the properties under the Guest Relations remit. Audit: check in process, rooms, public areas and check out. Action plans created from the audits and well as maintenance reports.
- Experience in a proactive role within the hospitality industry
- Positive & friendly attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and be smart and professional
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Knowledge of hospitality and hotels sector
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent administration management skills
- Able to motivate others