Head Of Food & Beverage – Rainhill Hall
Rainhill hall is a grade ii listed country house enriched by local history. Dating back to 1824, the hall sits just outside of Liverpool, nestled between 8 acres of lush greenery and majestic woodland. The hotel will host 45 stunning bedrooms, a picturesque bar and restaurant and a relaxing spa for our guests to enjoy.
This breath-taking retreat, guests can enjoy a magical break inside the main hotel or stay in one of our outside rustic woodland cabins. Ranhill hall will offer guests an enchanting experience, bringing a romantic alternative to traditional accommodation.
Alongside the hotel, a major aspect of the job role will be overseeing and ensuring the delivery of weddings and events in this truly magical location. The venue will boast to two extraordinary event spaces, our historic hall to our magical grounds. Your role will create unforgettable experiences and deliver excellent service standards for all our guests ensuring the guests vision is brought to life.
As Head of Food and Beverage, you will be at the forefront of all the hotel’s operations, maintaining a high level of customer service and creating memories to last a lifetime, whilst providing leadership, planning and excellent service.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of food and beverage departments across the venue, whilst leading from the front with a hands-on approach having a good knowledge of hotel operations and weddings & events
· To take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day operations and all events, ensuring the management of the departments are meeting set criteria in time.
· To ensure all employees consistently achieve product and hospitality service standards
· Ensuring a high degree of guest care.
· Meet the Financial and Business objectives
- Participation and input towards key marketing activities moving the business forward.
· Drive sales through pro-active ideas and ensuring upselling for all departments.
· You must be passionate about their role, show flair and constantly look for fresh ideas, encouraging creative thinking in the team
· Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labour costs for all departments
· Completion of weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
· To act on behalf of the General Manager in his absence
· Any other job requirements that maybe deemed necessary for the business
· To provide first class service to the hotel, spa and event guest.
· Monitor and control key departmental costs and controls.
· Monitor key departmental controls such as forecasts, rotas & budgets.
· Support and action departmental HR and employee relations Issues.
· To develop your team.
· Management of Trip Advisor and guest feedback.
· Ensuring all policies and procedures that are set by the business are carried out and maintained.
At least 2 years of previous experience in similar role and shows outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
· Proven track record for achieving and succeeding set KPIs in a hospitality environment.
· Able to demonstrate solid financial acumen.
· Guest focused individual.
· Confident and proactive in decision-making and problem-solving.
· Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.