Housekeeper – Rainhill Hall
Rainhill Hall is a grade ii listed country house enriched by local history. Dating back to 1824, the hall sits just outside of Liverpool, nestled between 8 acres of lush greenery and majestic woodland. The hotel will host 45 stunning bedrooms, a picturesque bar and restaurant and a relaxing spa for our guests to enjoy.
This breath-taking retreat, guests can enjoy a magical break inside the main hotel or stay in one of our outside rustic woodland cabins. Rainhill Hall will offer guests an enchanting experience, bringing a romantic alternative to traditional accommodation.
You will need to have a strong eye for detail. Housekeeping although hard, certainly has its rewards and we have some fantastic teams to help you along the way. Hotel housekeepers spend long hours standing on their feet, cleaning and dusting, this work environment requires that hotel housekeepers have good stamina.
THE JOB ROLE CONSISTS OF..
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms, apartments, event venues, bars, restaurants and public areas in accordance with Signature Living Brand standards
- To ensure that all rooms standards exceeds expectations
- To work closely with Head Housekeeper and supervisors, to ensure standards are maintained.
- To check standard of linen supply and return any damaged items
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
- Organise and restock cart at the end of the shift
DELIVERING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Talk to and communicate with our guests to enhance their guest experience
- Anticipate and react quickly to guests needs and requests
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- To be polite and well-mannered
- Customer satisfaction reflected in positive feedback on check out, Trip Advisor and Social Media sites.
- Satisfactory training audits must confirm appropriate levels of training and any training needs are auctioned properly.
- To Pass regular audits
- No avoidable accidents or dangerous occurrences.
- To demonstrate flexibility and ability to deal positively with new trends and changes.
- To carry-out any other reasonable task deemed necessary by your line Manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have good knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Have Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Have the ability to lift, push and pull required load
- Be self-motivated & well presented