Maintenance Team Member
At Signature Living, we’re all about team players. A talented bunch with time for fun, we’re in search of a hard worker with plenty of personality.
We’re the brains behind Liverpool’s luxury Shankly Hotel and Dixie Dean Hotel based in the heart of Liverpool city Centre.
Celebrating the legacy of football icons Bill Shankly and Dixie Dean, the exquisite hotel venues are truly one of a kind.
So, if you’re ready to kick off the next chapter of your career, we’d love to hear from you.
A Maintenance team member you will be expected to take ownership and support in the following tasks:
- Ensuring all defective fittings, breakdowns and malfunctions of equipment are fixed without delay
- Communicating effectively and working closely with other departments such as Housekeeping, ensuring that any emergencies are dealt with immediately and effectively minimising any serious occurrences, hazards or inconvenience to guests and colleagues alike
- Maintaining heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment, in optimal condition by carrying out routine maintenance, fault finding and repairs.
- Carry out all work in a safe manner
- Ability to respond to requests from Guests and other hotel team members.
- Assist external contractors were necessary to carry out their works in a timely manner, minimising down times.
- Maintain guest rooms in optimal operating condition by performing repairs and inspections as needed.
- Performs preventative maintenance works throughout all areas of the hotel.
- Attend additional training suitable to the job role.
- Assist in ensuring energy conservation initiatives are implemented.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have a strong trade background
- Ability to carry out work in basic plumbing, decorating, tiling and plastering
- Confident in problem solving with electrical equipment including TVs, kettles, computers and tablets.
- Have a great attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Flexibility to work hours as demanded by a 24-hour Hotel operation shifts to include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work on your own or in a team
- Knowledge of H&S Legislation