Successful candidates will have a passion for communicating great ideas and must have had some previous experience in a creative role within advertising or marketing. Experience of marketing in the hospitality industry is preferred by not essential. Running numerous projects simultaneously means workload management is an essential skill for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Analyse campaigns and trends into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, social advertising campaigns.
- Assists in creating promotional materials across our portfolio
- Helping maintain social media accounts
- Liaising with various departments within the business – particularly sales team for potential bookings on social media.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s marketing department
- Supports the marketing manager or director in carrying out various strategies and tasks.
- Assisting with development of marketing plans
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Engaging with external stakeholders regarding event planning and marketing strategies
- Experience as a marketing assistant is desired but not essential
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications.
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Degree in Business or Marketing (or working towards)