Reception Manager – Rainhill Hall
Rainhill hall is a grade ii listed country house enriched by local history. Dating back to 1824, the hall sits just outside of Liverpool, nestled between lush greenery and majestic woodland. A grand hotel and breath-taking retreat, guests can enjoy a magical break inside the hall or stay in one of our rustic woodland cabins.
Ranhill hall will offer guests an enchanting experience, bringing a romantic alternative to traditional accommodation. As Reception Manager, you will create unforgettable experiences for all our guests. You will oversee the front of house team whilst providing a motivational and positive working environment.
- To provide first class service to hotel guests.
- To take responsibility for the service standards of the Reception, Concierge & Nights Team.
- Work closely with the Head Housekeeper, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Planning and notification of maintenance work.
- To encourage, motivate and develop your team.
- Smooth handling of all customer complaint handling.
- Responsibility for the security of guests and hotel property.
- Prepare, check and monitor department forecasts and rotas and produce weekly reports for General Manager and Managing Director.
- Reviewing hotel & service performance via customer feedback & social media on a regular basis.
- Handling Trip Advisor reviews.
- Auditing of both reception & housekeeping departments.
- Check Ins check outs and managing the reception & nights teams.
- Proven experience as a Reception Manager or relevant role.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including SharePoint.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Confident and proactive in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.