Reception Team Member – The Shankly Hotel
At Signature Living, the customer experience sits at the very heart of everything we do. Every customer contact counts, and each journey is unique. As part of the Reception Team, you will be integral in ensuring our customer service is at the highest standard possible.
Are you good enough to sign for #TeamShankly?
Job Purpose / Summary:
- Service excellence to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Complaint and Feedback handling whilst guests are in-house and after they have checked out
- Drive TripAdvisor Reviews
- Control the Repair & Maintenance of the Hotel
- To promote and maintain the professional profile of the Reception team.
- Fostering a seamless team between all departments and Head Office
Core Accountabilities & Performance Indicators:
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest, assisting all guests in a sincere and courteous manner and wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Anticipate guests needs where possible and react to those needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that all guests are dealt with promptly upon arrival and departure, following the Company’s Core standards.
- Confidence with the facilities, services and promotions offered by Signature Living.
- Ensure that company standards for cleanliness are maintained within the department.
- Complete & pass regular Audit checks.
- Responsibility for the security of the guests and hotel property.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand standards are adhered to all times.
- To check guest satisfaction during the stay.
- To handle guest complaints
- To be the face of Signature Living, to be visible, available and welcoming.
- To have a complete understanding of hotel and Company procedure in the event of a fire.
- To actively promote sales culture
- Experience within a face to face customer relations role within the hospitality industry is desirable